Family Dentists in O’Fallon, IL
When it comes to your family’s dental health, you need an experienced dentist you can count on. Not only do you need to rely on them for regular checkups, but trusting their experience with the latest dental procedures and making them happen is important.
At Lake Pointe Dental Group, our friendly staff and skilled dentists have provided care to patients of all ages since 1997. Drs. Greiff and Bean have over 60 years of combined dental practice experience. From children just beginning to learn how to best care for their teeth to seniors seeking partial or complete dentures, families have relied on our dental practice to care for their teeth for many years. Our office meets and exceeds all OSHA and CDC standards to ensure the best care possible, and we treat patients as if they are own family members.
We are also preferred providers for active duty military (Met Life, GEHA, Essex, and Delta Dental Premier) and our dentists both served in the US Air Force, so they know how important it is for military families and service members to have a dental provider they can trust. Located near Scott Air Force Base, Lake Pointe Dental often serves military families and veterans, and we thank you for the service you provide to our country.
Learn more about our dentists:
Dr. Richard Greiff
Dr. Harold Bean
Our office not only provides scheduled dental care, but is available in times of emergency. If you have a dental emergency, please contact us right away at 618-628-7080.
We know many people do not enjoy going to the dentist or are nervous based on past experiences. When you come to our offices, you experience our staff’s superior customer service that is second to none. Our dentists are here to answer your questions, and our staff help you feel comfortable no matter what your visit holds.
Family Dentistry Services
We offer a number of services for patients of all ages, including:
- Dental cleanings – We check our patient’s oral health twice per year just like any other dentist and recommend procedures, such as fillings, if necessary. We’re available at any time if you have questions or concerns!
- Emergency dental care – Serious dental issues should not wait. Our staff can provide you with the care you need right away to alleviate tooth pain and address the most serious dental problems!
- Teeth whitening – Make your smile brighter and whiter with one of our whitening procedures! We offer treatments in our office as well as solutions that allow you to bleach teeth in the comfort of your home.
- Cosmetic dentistry – From dental implants to veneers, crowns, and bridges, our cosmetic dentists provide the care you need to restore your smile.
- Dentures – Following tooth loss, replacing teeth with partial dentures or complete dentures helps improve your ability to eat and gives you a more confident smile. Our dentists can help with both types of dentures!
- Root canal therapy – Our dentists can recommend the root canal treatment plan that works best for your situation.
- Dental bridges – Dental bridges permanently fill the gap between missing teeth, helping you speak, chew, and smile.
- Tooth extractions/oral surgery – We do all we can to preserve your teeth, but when extractions are necessary, you’re in good hands.
Contact Lake Pointe Dental
If your family is looking for a dentist to serve all of your needs, contact the team at Lake Pointe Dental Group at 618-628-7080 to schedule your appointment today!